[Bf-committers] Re: Vector blur not working?

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Sat Feb 25 23:53:24 CET 2006

Hi,
mats.holmberg at elisanet.fi (2006-02-25 at 2149.27 +0200):
> Ok will do - it has to be me then, just really difficult to see how.
> Could someone please try the following file and tell me what I'm doing
> wrong ?
>
> http://www.artflow.fi/tests/test1.blend (around 300kb)
>
>  I can't get it to blur anything. I've tested on two different machines
> with two different builds.

Interesting, max speed is set to 0, which seems to be prefered value
for me now, as it seems to disable the limit at all (before I set it
to max allowed value... still wondering why would one want to chop
motion). Min speed seems to also be disabled that way (and also
wondering if worth to set to something else... if it moves, it moves,
right?).

But your issue is "Warning: object dog has different amount of
vertices on other frame". You should had looked at the console. ;]
Looking for that message in source, you can see such condition
disables vector calculation.

GSR