[Bf-committers] Vector blur not working?

Mats Holmberg mats.holmberg at elisanet.fi
Sat Feb 25 20:49:27 CET 2006

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's being used daily here on very complex scenes... the only bug I
> fixed a couple of days was in using the Preview option, which copied
> the z values wrong.
>
> Before you cry-wolf, make a simple demo file and ask others (for
> example on irc or here) to test?
>
> -Ton-

Ok will do - it has to be me then, just really difficult to see how.
Could someone please try the following file and tell me what I'm doing
wrong ?

http://www.artflow.fi/tests/test1.blend (around 300kb)

 I can't get it to blur anything. I've tested on two different machines
with two different builds.

Thanks,
Mats