[Bf-committers] Re: new features without release log

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:25:47 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm the one doing the BlenderNation CVS reports, so, if you guys have some
ideas on how to improve the report I'm all ears.

Additionally, one thing that would help me alot from the developers would
be having a small header stating the purpose of each log ( much like I've
seen in some of the logs ).

Example 1: == PYTHON > Bug fixing ==
Example 2: == SEQUENCER > new feature ==
Example 2: == NODES > Compositing > new feature ==

This would help me alot on my report.
Also, any links related to a new feature that are in the log, I usually
make a link to it on the report too. So, please add proper links to the
log, easing the work of the guy doing the full Release Logs (I think I
should replace this with Ton ....) .

Well, this is just a call for some small commitment from the devs, so my
own work and the work of the Documentation guys / Release Log guys can be
better too.

Thanks,

-- Rui --