[Bf-committers] Quality of translations - is this project worthwhile continueing?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 18:58:26 CET 2006

The mistranslations - does it amount to 5/10/20/50% of translated strings?

Ie are the number of mistranslations small enough that we can identify
which strings will be commonly mistranslated by those not familiar
with 3D and make a list to not translate or that we can give clear
definitions?

Also are the words that are mistranslated - are they items that had a tool tip?

It is an interesting problem.

It also points out the words that individuals new to 3D will need to
have defined.

LetterRip