[Bf-committers] Low-level shaders interface question

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Aug 10 01:46:48 CEST 2006

On 09/08/2006, at 07:08 AM, Branan Riley wrote:

> I've been busy with work and school, but I have been slowly but surely
> working on the low-level shader nodes.

Just curious about this project, how does it integrate with the rest
of the material nodes? I.e. is it completely separate, or can you use
all the other material nodes like curves and ramps and blending modes
etc with it too? To me it sounds like it would be best if you could
mix and match flexibly, but i really don't know what's involved.

cheers

Matt

Matt Ebb • matt at mke3.nethttp://mke3.net