[Bf-committers] preliminary blender port for ZETA ready

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Oct 24 17:30:21 CEST 2005

Hi Micheal,

Very cool! I guess you prefer a lot of testing first, so of course you
should publish it on bebits.com. For the changes in the Makefiles,
let's try to get one of our makefile maintainers to check on it (Hans,
Chris, Kent?). One of them then can commit the patch.

In due time, (ok, if all works as you expect :), we would really
welcome you as official platform maintainer. Is that what you like to
do?

Thanks,

-Ton-