[Bf-committers] preliminary blender port for ZETA ready

Michael Weirauch dev at m-phasis.de
Sun Oct 23 17:37:42 CEST 2005

On 2005-10-23 at 09:30:41 [+0200], Erwin Coumans <erwin at erwincoumans.com>
wrote:
> That is fun, at least a useful application for my Zeta installation. How
> much work would it be to add gameengine + bullet support :) ?

It's just a matter of getting the gameengine to compile. I will give it a
try soon. bullet is at least in the build, if I am not mistaken. Though I am
no expert. I just did the port as I once was asked for it. I am dumb when it
comes to using blender. :)

So you will actually be a good test candidate when it comes to comparing
this port with other platform releases.

> Erwin

Michael