[Bf-committers] bug? in 'transform_nlachannel_keys()' & e-mail adress to Ton

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 19 13:19:41 CET 2005

Hi,

Right, there's unneeded addqueue() calls inside the loop. :)
Will remove it.

My email address you can see in the 'from' field of this message.
Emails are hidden in the mailinglist public logs though, this to
prevent spammers to get them. Dunno if the digests reveil them...
anyhoo, since all spammers already know it anyway: ton at blender dot
org!

-Ton-