[Bf-committers] Softbody volume/pressure patch

LECOCQ Guillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:26:40 CET 2005

I make the windows compilation with the patch, I have a problem to
compile in softbody.c, the line is:
pdDoEffector(bp->pos, force, speed, (float)G.scene->r.cfra,
ob->lay,PE_WIND_AS_SPEED);

This function want 7 parameters, you only put 6 (I said 7 because this
function is used one more time in the file)

I will test with, the modification.

Regards, lguillaume.