[Bf-committers] Softbody volume/pressure patch

Janne Karhu janne.karhu at palvelut.net
Sat Nov 5 15:03:57 CET 2005

>I make the windows compilation with the patch, I have a problem to
> compile in softbody.c, the line is:
> pdDoEffector(bp->pos, force, speed, (float)G.scene->r.cfra,
> ob->lay,PE_WIND_AS_SPEED);
>
> This function want 7 parameters, you only put 6 (I said 7 because this
> function is used one more time in the file)

lguillaume:
This is propably due to my particles patch which you have also applied.. in
the patch I changed pdDoEffector( ) to have one extra argument to make
particle guides work. In the softbody code it shoud be ok just to set the
last argument (the one I added) to zero if you do both patches.

Janne Karhu