[Bf-committers] Softbody Button-naming proposal

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 20 14:17:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

One correction; the general "Friction" value better is not called
'damping' here, it actually *is* "Media Friction", like for air and
wind. Jens Ole implemented it to use this friction value to calculate
the effect the Wind Forcefield has.

In a future release we also want to include it to check on the face
normals for this kind of friction.

-Ton-