[Bf-committers] Softbody Button-naming proposal

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 20 13:46:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

Your mail was on my todo! :)

Sticking to the names "Damping" and "Stiffness" is fine. Rather not
introduce a "Elasticity", which is incorrect even (elasticity 0.0 or
1.0 don't match actual result).

The GMin/GMax are not clipping values even. They're mapping values,
it's for easy & quick tweaking how painted weights actually work.

> RKL > Prec(ision)
> Time > Speed
> PostDef > Apply Deform First

These are OK!

We *definitely* need a doc. Will commit the renames, and tomorrow
upload a nice doc!

-Ton-