[Bf-committers] Softbody Button-naming proposal

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:44:33 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit jumpy in my previous mail :)

You're right that Elasticity wouldn't be correct. However, I think at
least we should unabbreviate things, like "G Stiff" > "Goal
Stiff(ness)." (The buttons are at least big enough for Goal Stiff, but
could probably fit Goal Stiffness).

I am also eager to try the docs as well. Should provide a good insight!