[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Jan 24 23:49:11 CET 2005

Don't worry I only meant underused in the scanline render :) Realtime is
another story entirely, and still they can be made to make use of more
of Blender's rendering capability it seems, although python'ers seem to
like taking care of these sorts of things. Just thoughts ;)

As for only being able to apply vertex colors to the selected faces, why
does this present a problem? If you're in face selected mode would you
WANT to be able to apply face colors only to selected faces? And being
in vertex paint mode at the same time poses a problem why?

Just curious why this is an issue.

Chris