[Bf-committers] Cheap Tweak Mode

Juan Julio Peña Mena jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Sun Jan 16 13:38:39 CET 2005

El dom, 16-01-2005 a las 03:07, K. Richard Rhodes escribió:

> It's just that i never really see much from tuhopuu make it into bf
> (quick example, the way the lamps look in tuhopuu is great)

I second that!! Many nice features are just lost and forgotten in
Tohopuu.  Just look what happened on the last re-branching.

I would like to see posted, somewhere quite visible and easy to find, an
official Blender Foundation statement clearly defining the criteria  for
when any given feature is considered "BF-Release" worthy.. (and a list
of all the Tohopuu features classified by how close they are to be
BF-Release worthy).  Right now it seems like a very subjective,
contextual, and somehow biased process.

Apollux.