[Bf-committers] Cheap Tweak Mode

Robert Wenzlaff rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com
Mon Jan 17 04:59:21 CET 2005

On Sunday 16 January 2005 07:38, Juan Julio Peña Mena wrote:
> I would like to see posted, somewhere quite visible and easy to find, an
> official Blender Foundation statement clearly defining the criteria  for
> when any given feature is considered "BF-Release" worthy..

Unfortunately, there is no way to set such a criteria.  All features are
different and will have different requirements.

Tuhopuu is a test area.  Once the code is tested the developer(s) of that code
need to still be proactive and submit a proposal (you have the advantage that
it can come with a tested patch) to the bf-developer's list, preferably  with
a full discussion of what the feature is/should be.   "When will my code get
put in"  does not constitute a proposal.

  Lesson learned from watching 'DragonballZ':
              Jedis are wimps.
Robert Wenzlaff    rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com