[Bf-committers] Compiling issues on Ubuntu Breezy

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 21 17:12:44 CET 2005

Oh never mind, I got it fixed just after sending email
:-/.

Regards

malefico

 --- malefico andauer <the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar>
escribió:

> Hi, sorry to bother here, but I don't know who else
> ask...
>
> I'm trying to compile Orange branch in Ubuntu linux
> (Breezy) and I got these errors:
>
> malefico at ubuntu:~/orange-cvs/blender$ scons
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> targets =  []
> arguments =  {}
> /home/malefico/orange-cvs/blender
> Using config file: config.opts
> externs...
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> -pipe -funsigned-char -O2 -Wall -W -DGAMEBLENDER=0
> -DNDEBUG -Iintern/guardedalloc

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/blenlib
> -Isource/blender/blenlib -Isource/blender/blenlib

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/makesdna
> -Isource/blender/makesdna -Isource/blender/makesdna

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/blenkernel
> -Isource/blender/blenkernel
> -Isource/blender/blenkernel

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/imbuf
> -Isource/blender/imbuf -Isource/blender/imbuf

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/include
> -Isource/blender/include -Isource/blender/include

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/render/extern/include
> -Isource/blender/render/extern/include
> -Isource/blender/render/extern/include

-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/render/intern/include
> -Isource/blender/render/intern/include
> -Isource/blender/render/intern/include -c -o

/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/yafray/intern/yafray_Render.o