[Bf-committers] Compiling issues on Ubuntu Breezy

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 21 17:08:45 CET 2005

Hi, sorry to bother here, but I don't know who else to
ask...

I'm trying to compile Orange branch in Ubuntu linux
(Breezy) and I got these errors:

malefico at ubuntu:~/orange-cvs/blender$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
targets =  []
arguments =  {}
/home/malefico/orange-cvs/blender
Using config file: config.opts
externs...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
-pipe -funsigned-char -O2 -Wall -W -DGAMEBLENDER=0
-DNDEBUG -Iintern/guardedalloc
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/blenlib
-Isource/blender/blenlib -Isource/blender/blenlib
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/makesdna
-Isource/blender/makesdna -Isource/blender/makesdna
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/blenkernel
-Isource/blender/blenkernel
-Isource/blender/blenkernel
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/imbuf
-Isource/blender/imbuf -Isource/blender/imbuf
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/include
-Isource/blender/include -Isource/blender/include
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/render/extern/include
-Isource/blender/render/extern/include
-Isource/blender/render/extern/include
-I/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/render/intern/include
-Isource/blender/render/intern/include
-Isource/blender/render/intern/include -c -o
/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/yafray/intern/yafray_Render.o
source/blender/yafray/intern/yafray_Render.cpp
sh: - : invalid option
scons: ***
[/home/malefico/orange-cvs/build/linux2/source/blender/yafray/intern/yafray_Render.o]
Error 1

Does anybody know what can it be ? Looks like it
happens when it tries to compile a CPP file, but I
have g++ installed and I already compiled other
software like CInelerra 2.0, so I don't know what's
wrong...

Thanks in advance for any help.

malefico.