[Bf-committers] Re: 2.40 Ahoy!

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:25:32 CET 2005

I've uploaded a modified test240.zip to download.blender.org
I've listed the minor modifications I've made to the files below.
It mostly fixes dumb little things so no need to re download if you don't
feel the urge.

One problem I've noticed running the regression tests is with
pathJumper.blend.  If you let it run its course it tries to load the
"Text" script and says it does not exist.
If you remove the script link however it will not automatically start
when you run the program.

Thanks,

Kent

-------------------------List of changes to test240.zip----------------------
Updated robo.blend, teapot.blend, teapot_soft.blend, relative.blend
	so it didn't give script error
	(The Text comments are not executed anymore)

Updated action_nla.blend, controller2.blend, hairguide.blend,
	softbody_curve_lattice.blend
	Added text files inside the blends with minimal instructions
	I also changed the camera angle slightly on softbody_curve_lattice.blend

Updated faceselectmode.blend
	rotated monkeyhead so it was oriented to camera better.

Updated hairguide.blend
	Changed length of animation there was a lot of dead space at the end.
	Cut it down to 80 frames verses 250.

driven_hand.blend
	Cleaned up the text comments a little. There was a lot of whitespace
	and I actually had to scroll down to read the instructions
	which consisted of one line press alt-a...

mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein