[Bf-committers] Preparations for release / sunday meeting

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Dec 18 15:31:45 CET 2005

Hi all,

In 30 minutes, irc.freenode.net #blendercoders, everyone's invited to
check on the release status!

Erwin Coumans contacted me, to tell couldn't find time the past weeks
for getting armature support back in the engine, he proposes to note
that in release log and target the definite fix for 2.41.

Joseph committed his last work on Python armatures, and it also seems
(didnt check yet!) that boolean bugs were fixed... so we're close!

Laterz,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org