[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Nov 24 12:21:41 CET 2004

A #define would be only postponing the real problem. What should be done
is an update of the lib/windows/gettext library to be up-to-date. I looked
yesterday into win32 gettext, but couldn't do much, since I was in linux.
I'll see if I can solve that during this week (but if anyone else manages
to build a working gettext, please, post :)

/Nathan