[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Nov 24 13:13:26 CET 2004

Hi,

I have uncommitted the change from Yann. Apparently the windows/lib
gettext is very outdated.
We need to solve this with 2 actions;

1- someone providing an updated gettext or libint whatever
2- someone who likes to be the 'owner' of internationalization and
translation code in Blender. This part is totally left out in attention
or testing or maintenance...

-Ton-