[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Wed Nov 24 08:32:01 CET 2004

After some poking around last night I discovered that the libintl.h that
comes with Cygwin (found in the usr/include folder) is almost complete
and nearly compiles correctly. At least from what I could tell. Perhaps
the windows libs just need to be updated overall? Commenting out the
lines worked fine, but... ifdef would be better if a better solution
doesn't exist. My opinion anyway.

Chris