[Bf-committers] User preference for new zoom

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 00:03:15 -0400

Also,

Coo, Question related to zoom, What happened to the feature of sticking
the camera when the view point is? Like if I orbit around and find a
nice shot I could then flip the camera to that view and perform a
render at that spot, as it seems weird that we have two cameras basicly
but only one will render and is a bother to move around while The orbit
is easy to move around...