[Bf-committers] User preference for new zoom

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 09:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

   I think it would be nice to have a third type of zoom control as well, where
dragging the cursor up zooms the view in, and dragging the cursor down zooms
the view out (so it would be like the original zoom control, except not as an
accelerator).

--Nathan Vegdahl