[Bf-committers] OpenGL optimisation

Richard Berry bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 23 May 2004 18:10:02 +0100

> What do I need to install to make it work ? I have 10.3.3 so it has=20
> Python 2.3.3 in it, but I see no libpython2.3.dylib file

Um... it's probably because I built it using the scons system and I think =
this uses Python from Fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net). Fink is =
basically a load of Unix software ported to Mac OS X and installed in the =
/sw/ directory (which means it's easy to delete by removing /sw/ if you =
want to give it a try).

I'm currently trying to build a version using the make system, which I =
assume uses Python from 10.3.3. I'm messing about with it now so I'll try =
and have an alternative version up soon...

r i c k