[Bf-committers] OpenGL optimisation

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 23 May 2004 19:59:19 +0200

Le 23 mai 04, à 19:10, Richard Berry a écrit :

>> What do I need to install to make it work ? I have 10.3.3 so it has
>> Python 2.3.3 in it, but I see no libpython2.3.dylib file
>
> Um... it's probably because I built it using the scons system and I
> think this uses Python from Fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net). Fink =

> is basically a load of Unix software ported to Mac OS X and installed =

> in the /sw/ directory (which means it's easy to delete by removing
> /sw/ if you want to give it a try).

Last versions of scons uses system python, but you may override this in
config.opts. That's certainly what happen. If you
have not removed config.opts when updating from CVS, old setting are
still used.
If it's build from last CVS and the libs are downloaded too, removing
the config.opts files should do the trick.

You can verify against which libs you are linked with otool in a shell.

> I'm currently trying to build a version using the make system, which I =

> assume uses Python from 10.3.3. I'm messing about with it now so I'll =

> try and have an alternative version up soon...

make system use lib in /sw by defaut. Yet again nothing forbides to
override defaut settings

--
Jean-luc