[Bf-committers] VC.Net and the Game Engine

Joseph Gilbert bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:55:53 -0400

Uhh... Some of us devs don't use linux. Its cool to spite Micro$oft on the
forums, but it would be nice if commits are windows friendly too. I
frequently find myself spending time figuring out workarounds for code
commited to the gameengine that doesn't compile on windows (like this one).
Currently Ive just unloaded the KX_ modules in .NET just to save me the
trouble. :)