[Bf-committers] Displacement mapping

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 11 May 2004 08:43:04 -0400

On Monday 10 May 2004 15:30, car wrote:
> alright.
>
> The mesh should deform in the 3d view so simple deformations can be
> viewed. The mesh would change it's shape. The benefits would be a
> deformed mesh for extra detailing and a new modeling technique.
>
> And the super detailed mesh is just basically his unreleased adaptive
> feature.
>
> Is that better :D.

I will be back this summer.  I thought I'd get a jump on my MS degree by
taking 2 technical classes in the quarter.  A big mistake for someone who
works full time and has 3 kids and no wife.

But my summer schedule is lax, 1 non-tech. class.

Three rings for the Elven Kings....
     after that, their answering machine picks up.
Robert Wenzlaff        rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com