[Bf-committers] Displacement mapping

car bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:01:38 -0400

Lies ! :D Displacement mapping can have both, Basic displacement of the
mesh , and Render time very high detailed mesh.
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/search.php?mode=results
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
t=13135&highlight=displacement

Two scripts that should be integrated into blender instead of being two
broken scripts.