[Bf-committers] todo list

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:21:49 +0200

Hi,

---TODO-----
1. Make todo list :)
-------------

Volunteers please!

What I think we really can use well, is someone maintaining a public
page with short summaries of pending issues. Here items could be found
like:

- reports from tracker, which are not 'real' bugs, but more of 'missing
functions' :)
   currently that can be found in 'feature request tracker' too
- for all module owners, a todo list of projects they like to work on,
and/or need help for
- clear hints for new developers (or bored ones) what they can
contribute
- can include documentation work, as well as ideas for restructuring
code parts

Aim could be to show some sort of 'mini road map', based on small
issues that can be simply picked up.

This clearly should not be an end-users feature request list, but just
list from developers perspective what they think needs to be worked on.
Otherwise we end up with something thats being ignored again!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org