[Bf-committers] Tool tips translation status

Satoshi Yamasaki bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:31:54 +0900

Hi Dave,

> Currently, there are translators for Dutch, Finnish, French, German, and
> Czech. I've sent messages out to a number of others who might be able to
> help, but I'm still waiting for replies. I've not been able to identify
> anyone who speaks Catalan or Japanese, so if you know of anyone (or any
> website) I should contact, please let me know.

Now some people are translating UI words include tooltips into Japanese at below site.
http://uniside.s37.xrea.com/

Please contact that webmaster(shizu) or me.

Regards,
Written by Satoshi Yamasaki.(AKA yamyam)
- Mail Address: yamyam@yo.rim.or.jp
- Site Address: http://www.blender.jp/