[Bf-committers] todo list

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:51:35 +0300

To start this effort I created a new page for this over here:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Todolist_and_Projects.206.0.html

I ask module owners to concentrate their efforts over there, I'll keep
an eye on this and republish it whenever necessary. Also, the
introductory paragraph tells what you are expected to do. I started two
short lists, as example, but they still lack 'documentation'.

/Nathan