[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts mod_blender.py sysinfo.py DirectXExporter.py UVpaint05.py ac3d_export.py ac3d_import.py blender2cal3d.py bvh_export.py bvh_import.py disp_paint233f.py fixfromarmature.py lightwave_export.py lightwave_import.py ...

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:59:09 +1000

Hi, Willian, the new scripts are excellent!

On 10 Jun 2004, at 1:27 PM, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
>   Interface (scripts):
>
>   - changed behavior for which win is chosen for script guis:
>       Now there's a smarter order, guis will use either:
>       - Scripts win
>       - Buttons win (if not a script from groups Wizards or Utils)
>       - Text win
>       - Closest bigger area

This may be ok for a horizontal buttons window, but it's not good if
you use a vertical buttons window (like me) - particularly for
import/export scripts. With a thin vertical buttons window, not only
can I not see the full file descriptions and paths, but I can't click
on either of the buttons on the right, either :)

The previous method of putting the file selector in the biggest window
(usually 3D View) worked fine for me in this situation, since I don't
really need to be able to see the 3D View when you're importing.

Matt