[Bf-committers] Sugestion on DOF camera parameters

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:35:31 +1000

About the rotating camera method being slow-
It is slow but in doing this it also multisamples the image so AA is not
necissarly needed.

Im all for having an option between zblur and mblur style DOF,

- Cam

PS- Thanks for adding the settings in to the camera!!