[Bf-committers] Spain talks, docs, meeting!

Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:15:50 +0200

Hi,

Starting tomorrow I'm one week mostly offline, for a week in spain. Two
talks and some days holiday. On www.blender.org you can read more about
the Spain sessions, the friday is especially meant for Blender
users/developers plus of course discussing Yafray and render issues.

I also tried to get an architecture doc finished before I leave, but
this is going to be quite more work. A first work in progress can be
found here:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=336

Which is still just the introduction. I plan to write about most
Blender concepts (data+libraries, screens, interface, files, render,
etc in more detail later. Maybe in Spain there's a good occasion for
it, without internet. :)

Plus: a reminder for the friday 11th june Dutch coders day, at my place
(start 11:00h). Sofar Wouter, Nathan, Roel and Michel have expressed
interest to be there. Maybe Wybren? Please mail me when you're
interested to attend. BTW: the intention is to speak our precious Dutch
then!
Some topics I have on the agenda are:

- feedback on BF organization, plans for 2004
- talk on what this Uni-verse is about (EU project)
- general Blender architecture (I hope doc is ready then)
- Blender3 projects (code purple, olive, orange, whatever)

Just mail me ideas for what topics you like to have attention for,
feedback, help, etc. In early evening we'll join for drinks & food, of
course.

Similar information will be discussed during the Spain session. Purpose
is also that we create some template (slides, docs) for more of such
sessions worldwide. I can't join this everywhere, but would welcome
people having local meetings too!

Cya,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org