[Bf-committers] Mac Os X 10.3 build for 2.34 RC1

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:23:00 +0200

Hi,

>>   Jean-Luc,  could you please return the open screen state to its
>> previous dimensions?  I have become quite accustomed to that size and
>> I very rarely use full screen for any application.  It's just way to
>> big on my monitor.  Old window size was 850 x 706, an actual 4:3
>> ratio would be 850 x 637.  Just my 2 cents :)
>
> Well, it was a request and from the early reports, seems to be really
> liked by many. to return to a normal window just use the window menu.

Well, first step now is that this way all versions we support behave
identical. The other OS's have to use a commandline or script whatever
method to open a different size.

BTW; I open Blender mostly with commandline too, like:

~/Desktop/Blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender -p 200 200 800 700

For windows I know you can make a 'shortcut' to give it commandline, so
you can start Blender the way you prefer. For OSX I don't know what the
behaviour should be... probably use the OSX Preferences as each .app
has.
User setting in Blender can be done too, of course.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org