[Bf-committers] Mac Os X 10.3 build for 2.34 RC1

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:18:55 +0200

Le 29 juil. 04, à 22:23, Ton Roosendaal a écrit :

> For windows I know you can make a 'shortcut' to give it commandline, =

> so you can start Blender the way you prefer. For OSX I don't know what =

> the behaviour should be... probably use the OSX Preferences as each
> .app has.

If we follow the Human Interface guidelines, the best way would IMHO :

- if option was depressed at launch time, pop a window asking the
dimensions to use

store the values in a preference pane which can be accessed too from
the system provided menu.

--
Jean-luc