[Bf-committers] Mac Os X 10.3 build for 2.34 RC1

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:52:58 +0200

Le 29 juil. 04, à 21:25, Jasper Mine a écrit :

> Hello,
>
>   The testing binary for 2.34 release candidate is working without
> problem so far.  The new feature are very helpful and renders look
> smoother than ever.  Awesome Job!

good news.

>   Jean-Luc,  could you please return the open screen state to its
> previous dimensions?  I have become quite accustomed to that size and =

> I very rarely use full screen for any application.  It's just way to =

> big on my monitor.  Old window size was 850 x 706, an actual 4:3 ratio =

> would be 850 x 637.  Just my 2 cents :)

Well, it was a request and from the early reports, seems to be really
liked by many. to return to a normal window just use the window menu.

Other solution get an only  8M VRAM video card ;)

More seriously, I will see if I can make this an user choice, but don't
want to clobber Interface with Mac Os specific settings. I Doubt
however, I will be able to do this before 2.34 release

--
Jean-luc