[Bf-committers] Mac Os X 10.3 build for 2.34 RC1

Jasper Mine bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:25:07 -0400

Hello,

   The testing binary for 2.34 release candidate is working without=20
problem so far.  The new feature are very helpful and renders look=20
smoother than ever.  Awesome Job!

   Jean-Luc,  could you please return the open screen state to its=20
previous dimensions?  I have become quite accustomed to that size and I=20=

very rarely use full screen for any application.  It's just way to big=20=

on my monitor.  Old window size was 850 x 706, an actual 4:3 ratio=20
would be 850 x 637.  Just my 2 cents :)

   Very cool!  I will continue to test with the new candidate.  Many=20
thanks and a good job Jean-Luc et. all!

JasperMine