[Bf-committers] Selecting of Bones in Armatures

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see why it would make more sense or be more
intuitive. If you think of the bones as edges and the
joints, it makes a lot of sense to me. Acting on the
bones as atomic structures would be like an "edge"
mode for meshes (like Wings has). Acting on the joints
is much easier and precise when rigging than acting on
the bones (which would be like posing in FK where you
get not precision at the end of the limbs).

Nonetheless, a way to select both joints of a bone by
clicking on the bone itself would be nice.

Martin