[Bf-committers] Selecting of Bones in Armatures

Jeremy Wall bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:26:55 -0500

There are some good reasons for the different selection methods in
editmode since the objects your actually editing are the "joints".
however from the end user perspective using a the rotation scale and
translations tools for regular objects may make more sense and be more
intuitive. Especially since Blender doesn't really make use of a
"Joint" based system per se. So I actually rather agree with Alexander
on this one