[Bf-committers] Inconsistancy in blender

Brecht Van Lommel bf-committers@blender.org
21 Jul 2004 13:04:36 +0000

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 10:58, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi Ton, was just refering to things like 'Light', Twoside, Halo, Tex, ..
> etc.
> - Cam

The Texture Face panel doesn't show general settings, but the properties
of the active face. And the active face is not defined in Edit Mode. I
don't think this would be predictable behavior.

Brecht.