[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_constraint.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern constraint.c scene.c blender/source/blender/renderconverter/intern convertBlenderScene.c blender/source/blender/src drawview.c editobject.c headerbuttons.c

Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:28:42 +0100

Hi Chris,

For the release log, I don't understand this:

>   * Issues with lattice deformed objects that are parents of bones
>     when rendering an animation. Seems to be mostly OK now with the
>     exception of the first rendered frame -- weird bugs like this have
>     plagued blender for ages, which leads me to believe that
>     RE_rotateBlenderScene() is a piece of garbage that nobody
> understands
>     (especially me).

Lattice deformed objects PARENT of armature? I guess it is:

Armature -> Lattice -> Object (Mesh)

where '->' is 'parent of'. So the text should read "issues with
Lattices being child of Armature"?

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org