[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src splash.jpg.c

Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:56:16 +0100

Hi,

Thanks! What is the font you use for the numbers?

However, I deliberately changed the name to BlenderFoundation (instead
of fund) and removed the confusing dual url. We really will work during
feb/march to get things more clear on the sites.

-Ton-