[Bf-committers] CVS Compilation under VS.net 2003

alex mole bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:18:48 +0100

Hi

Someone on another mailinglist I subscribe to just posted this:

Those using either Visual Studio 2002 or 2003 might find the following 2
tools useful:

http://www.codeproject.com/tools/prjconverter.asp converts VS 2002 and
2003 solution and project files to VS 6 dsw workspace and dsp project
files - it says that sourcesafe bindings are maintained, but I haven't
tested that yet - anyway, it is probably useful for people needing to
convert projects to run at uni...

http://jsp.mobikom.com/stoyan/vspc/vspc.html converts between VS 2002
and 2003 version of the solution and project files (yes there is a
difference, so curse M$ for being so lame not to provide this
functionality from inside VS)...

These tools may be of use to you... :)

Alex