[Bf-committers] CVS Compilation under VS.net 2003

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:26:13 +0300

Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> I'm not sure you would be happy with them : looks like MS changed the format
> of SLN / VCProj files between .net and .net 2003 release so when loading
> first time, it asks for converting them. This is maybe why some specific
> informations are lost during the conversion process. If you still want them,
> ask me I'll send you a diff or the files directly.

sigh. Oh well, if the changes are not to difficult, could you write them
down so I can add them to the INSTALL-file?

> What about the changes of SM_Object.cpp ?

Yes, please, I'd like to see those, too :) Anyway, when you disable the
gameengine, you shouldn't need linking to that.

/Nathan