[Bf-committers] CVS Compilation under VS.net 2003

Nicolas Cannasse bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:19:01 +0200

> * Disable the gameengine by setting GAMEBLENDER=0 instead of
> GAMEBLENDER=1 in a few projects (preprocessor).

Ok.

> * The quicktime SDK issue is mentioned in the readme.
>
> * could you post diffs of the other changes (esp. the .vcproj-changes),
> so I can see what the differences are. I have tested the files on two
> differnent machines, and they work just fine.

I'm not sure you would be happy with them : looks like MS changed the format
of SLN / VCProj files between .net and .net 2003 release so when loading
first time, it asks for converting them. This is maybe why some specific
informations are lost during the conversion process. If you still want them,
ask me I'll send you a diff or the files directly.

What about the changes of SM_Object.cpp ?

Regards,
Nicolas Cannasse