[Bf-committers] OS X game engine

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:20:14 -0800

On Publisher2.25 OS X beta some of the demos run the same
crystal_cube.blend runs the same on 2.25 and 2.32 (100fps-130fps on
both), Ballercoaster.blend is approx. 3 times faster (24fps vs. 9fps)
on 2.25 and the physics seem to be more consistant, halofun.blend runs
the same on both, dgunner_packed.blend same fps on both but the
graphics and physics are much better on 2.25, NevaehPacked.blend same
fps on both (fun game).