[Bf-committers] Fw: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_editmesh.h blender/source/blender/src editmesh.c space.c

Desoto bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:48:21 -0500

I agree with matt to some degree on this...the use of the word "center"
is a bit misleading in this context.  The preview "50%" was no more
useful to beginners, so I think midpoint would be the perfect name for it.